.

LIVING FROM INSIDE OUT (PART 1)

By Alara Karis Seyi


Kelvin: Debby, you look so beautiful
Debby: (blushing) Really!! Thanks a lot
Kelvin: Yeah, but hmmm... Your lips seem a little bigger than normal, I think it expands even more when you smile like that.

I bet you know what the endpoint of that conversation will be, definitely not on a good note.

This is exactly what happens when we refuse to define the true meaning of beauty as it relates to our self worth and value.

Until this happens, we see ourselves exactly how people see us and live our lives based on the perception of others. This brings about nothing other than self degradation, low self esteem, love for the personality people want to see and hatred for the true being we were created to be.
LIVING FROM INSIDE OUT (PART 1) LIVING FROM INSIDE OUT (PART 1) Reviewed by Unknown on 11:47:00 Rating: 5

1 comment:

I absolutely love to read your comments

Powered by Blogger.